Tuesday 8 May 2007

ho hum

Right I was all big and soooo self assured and deleted Text guy's number from my phone the other day,but doesn't make a slightest jot of a difference when he's not deleted mine = A lot of messaging
I tried to ignore them but when someone asks then 'you ok?' I can't help myself
Even worse when I tell him he's: a workaholic,impulsive,likes the chase but can take or leave the catch, doesn't want me in the flesh but would prefer a virtual playmate.
He explained why he's not been in touch over the last few weeks bar a few messages, of which I won't go into cos it'll make me sound even worse.Cue me starting to feel a little bit guilty.
He says he is definitely not a player, (as I'd heard from a reliable source, but I struggle to trust any man that eligible who says he's not one!) far from it.
I told him I thought he could have his pick of partner but just liked a bit of a challenge,he replied he could say the same about me (told you he was smooth!) Anyway to cut a very very long story short he then flirted,I then flirted back,he got naughty, I got naughty back and now we're back to square one and supposedly going out at the weekend.I am weak weak weak but oh it felt so so good.
Oh and Geordie boy has been notably absent since Saturday despite saying 'I'll call you tomorrow for a chat and we'll organise to meet up'! *pah*

ps please gohere and read John's post for the day,I defy anyone not to laugh.x

8 comments:

SpanishGoth said...

Tell him you love him and want to marry him. If, his predicted response is to panic, tell him you were only kidding and have adult fun.

Any other reaction, run away....

phoenix said...

That is the single best piece of advice I've ever heard hahaha.
I'm very much enjoying the fun though but not half as much as him,this little devil's definitely been unleashed!;-P

Cream said...

What will you do if Geordie boy comes bouncing back out of the fog?

phoenix said...

They've both got a chance till this weekend,then it's toast. Geordie boy said he'd call and hasn't and also said we'd go out this weekend but now we're not(forgot he had people coming to stay this weekend-mmmm) so he's on shaky ground anyway.Text guy though has taken me by surprise.He seems to have turned the corner of freaking out and thinking way ahead of himself and has also said he wants to take me out this weekend,so we'll see who keeps their word.Text guy called me tonight though, a proper hearing the voice conversation so he's edged ahead again.

Drama Queen said...

Wooh! The only corner text guy has turned is towards your bed MRS!

Go easy and have fun.

X

londongirl said...

Interesting development. and I wouldn't worry about being weak - happens to the best of us.

I am regularly ignoring all the best advice and living to rue the day...

SpanishGoth said...

Grrrr

Phoenix, you know I have your best interests at heart - a black heart, being Gothic - grand bisous XXX

LG -> we don't come from a mould like plastic soldiers....

phoenix said...

DQ - Yep under no illusion in that area.

LG - It's been a long long time since i had any ahem *fun* so rueing the day would only be if I had dellusions of this being the grand romance.;-)