Monday 30 April 2007

AAAAGGHHHH

*Phoenix breathes deeply and prepares to rant at full speed so be ready for it........*

*starters pistol ready.....BANG*

House sale has fallen through cos the buyers have changed their mind for another house they'd had in mind, which means I'll lose the lovely perfect little home for me and mini me, and she's been throwing up since 6am this morning cos her dad took her to his friends house and friends child had a tummy bug, but he thought it'd be fine,and it's the shittest day ever, and now I need to go and breathe before I turn blue!!!!
*stomps off before she hyperventilates*

6 comments:

Drama Queen said...

*pah* this happened before and you got an even more lovely house. . .remember?

Anyway can yours not go the market tout suite?

Eddy said...

bugger!

phoenix said...

It is back on now but there's a time limit on the cottage but hey ho that's life eh. The houses in the village don't come up often which is why I'm more pissed off and it really was amazing for the money.

phoenix said...

precisely James!

Girl said...

Dang it all.

Anonymous said...

Full of sympathy, Phoenix - having my own issues with house-selling and estate agents..

Good luck - that's what seems to swing it, not any skill on the part of the estate agents...